Braidless Microweave Extensions
Step By Step
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a new technique where your hair is pulled through tiny securing microbeads and intricately threaded to selected hair extensions wefts. This replaces traditional cornrow weaves and braids. It’s for people who want a flatter near-invisible more-natural look.
Bye-bye bulky braids, nets, and stocking caps. Hello gorgeous, thick, natural-look hair. Bye-bye heat- and glue-damaged hair. Hello versatile hair that you can style, straighten, curl, color.
Yes, you have the freedom to match and reuse well-maintained hair wefts for up to several years, through 2 new installations per year, until you’re ready to replace them.
- You have medium – thick density hair.
- You’re transitioning from traditional weave/braids.
- You’re growing out a short/bad haircut.
- You have at least 3” – 4” of your own hair. (A lace closure method available for shorter hair.)
- You wish to add highlights, volume and/or length to your own hair.
- You’re not experiencing rapid hair loss.
- You wish to disguise damaged, over-processed hair while transitioning to a healthier hair regimen.
That depends on whether it’s an install or maintain service, the amount of hair, hair texture, hair length, and hair color required. Relative to costs of other types of hair extensions methods: moderate $$ – pricey $$$.
Senior Stylist: Carlos
Photo Credit: Keith MacDonald | www.macdo.co