Step By Step
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a special event to go-to? A wedding coming up? A business or vacation trip requiring photo-op ready hair? Seeking a speedy, more sophisticated, semi-permanent option to clip-in extensions? A quicker, more affordable option than fusion hair extensions? Bingo!
- You have thin – medium volume hair.
- You’re growing out a short/bad haircut.
- You have at least 3” – 4” of your own hair.
- You wish to add highlights, volume and/or length to your own hair.
- You’re not experiencing rapid hair loss.
- You wish to disguise damaged, over-processed hair while transitioning to a healthier hair regimen.
That depends whether it’s an install or maintain service, the amount of hair, hair texture, hair length, and hair color required. Relative to costs of other types of hair extensions methods: inexpensive $ – ultra-pricey $$$$.