A modernized technique where selected hair extensions are attached to your hair, using either single- or double-sided tape.
It’s a modernized technique where selected hair extensions are attached to your hair, using either single- or double-sided tape.
Have a special event to go-to? A wedding coming up? A business or vacation trip requiring photo-op ready hair? Seeking a speedy, more sophisticated, semi-permanent option to clip-in extensions? A quicker, more affordable option than fusion hair extensions? Bingo!
We only use non-damaging and hypoallergenic double-sided tape, and safe medical-grade adhesive.
Tape-in extensions installed in our salon usually last around 2 – 3 months.
- You have thin – medium volume hair.
- You’re growing out a short/bad haircut.
- You have at least 3” – 4” of your own hair.
- You wish to add highlights, volume and/or length to your own hair.
- You’re not experiencing rapid hair loss.
You wish to disguise damaged, over-processed hair while transitioning to a healthier hair regimen.
Yes, our high quality hair extensions, if well-maintained, are typically reusable for 3 installations, for up to a year.
That depends whether it’s an install or maintain service, the amount of hair, hair texture, hair length, and hair color required. Relative to costs of other types of hair extensions methods: inexpensive $ – ultra-pricey $$$$.
We hope to see you soon! If you have any questions or concerns, please call us (212) 288-4413 and we’ll be happy to address them.
Due to COVID-19 guidelines and regulations we have established some new protocols:
- The salon has been deeply cleaned and sanitized thoroughly.
- Client towels, gowns, and capes will be discarded after each client.
- We have installed customized dividers between stations as well as the sinks in the back.
- We have relocated our waiting area outside of the salon and will have our receptionist bring you inside for your appointment to ensure enough time for each station to be wiped down and prepared for your service.
- We kindly ask all our clients to wear a mask throughout their visit.